Quartz Polish & Enhancer
Lustro Italiano Quartz Polish & Enhancer is a surface treatment designed to enhance the appearance of your quartz surface in a couple of specific ways. Each of the methods through which this enhancing surface treatment works contributes to the visual appeal of your quartz surface. Additionally this product is food safe and can be applied to countertop surfaces.
Color Enhancing Polish
Lustro Italiano Quartz Polish & Enhancer is a color enhancer that can be applied to a variety of quartz finishes. This enhancing polish for quartz countertops deepens the existing hues of the surface to enhance the color. Furthermore, the product is applicable to a variety of finishes. Some of the compatible finishes this polish works with include:
Enhances & Protects
In addition to deepening the color of the quartz surfaces this product is applied to, it also works to reduce the effects that water based and oil based liquids can have on some varieties of quartz surfaces. In this way the polish not only enhances the surface shine, but it also helps with cleaning by keeping water based and oil based liquids on the surface of the quartz so they can be quickly wiped up.
- Density at 77°F:
- Aspect: Liquid
- Standard Color: Transparent/Opalescent
- Coverage: 1 quart treats approximately 254-407 square feet of material.
How to Polish & Enhance Quartz Countertops
The product will yield the best results when the proper procedure is used to apply the quartz enhancing polish. The steps are as follows*:
- Clean the area to be treated with an appropriate quartz cleaner to ensure it is free of dirt, dust, and other debris.
- Thoroughly dry the entire surface of the quartz to be treated.
- Using an appropriate applicator such as a brush, cloth, or sponge, spread the enhancing polish over the entire area evenly.
- Use a circular motion while spreading the polish over the quartz surface to help with absorption.
- Wait 5 to 10 minutes and then, using a circular motion rub the surface with a clean, dry cloth to reduce any glossy sticky films.
- For best results, repeat steps 2-5 after 1 hour.
- Let the surface stand for 48 hours before using.
IMPORTANT: Before treating a surface for the first time, we recommend testing the product on small and hidden part of the surface to be treated.
The shelf life of this product is 2 years when stored at 64-77°F away from heat, sunlight, and humidity.
This product does not provide anti-etch protection on
natural stone surfaces such as marble. Use of acidic substances such as wine, tomato,
citrus, coffee, etc. will etch the surface by creating a chemical
reaction with the calcium carbonate present in a number of natural stone materials. For etching
problems please use