Tile Cleaner & Porcelain Stain Remover
Booster is a multipurpose tile and hard surface cleansing product that can be used for a variety of cleaning tasks. It can be used as a stain remover (full strength) on specific materials or as a cleaner (diluted). Booster Tile Cleaner can be mixed for use in removing the following discolorations on hard surfaces:
- Stubborn Organic Dirt
- Rubber Marks
- Epoxy Residue
General Purpose Cleaning
Booster can be used as a high powered cleaner on a variety of materials. When it is diluted to the proper strength, it can be used to clean stubborn dirt and grime from the following surfaces:
- Unpolished Stone
- Glazed Ceramic
- Unpolished Marble
- Non-glossy Cement Agglomeration
To use Booster as a power cleansing agent, simply follow these instructions:
- Mix 1 part Booster with 20 parts water.
- Apply the mixture to the surface to be cleaned.
- Leave mixture on surface for 5-10 minutes.
- Work the mixture using a brush while wearing hand protection.
- Rinse the surface thoroughly to remove all Booster.
When using Booster as a Tile Cleaner, be sure to wear appropriate hand protection. Additionally, for stubborn stains higher strength mixtures can be used. If you need to use a stronger mix, be sure to test it in an inconspicuous location before using. Tile cleaner to water ratios include:
Booster:Water Mix Ratios
- 1:20 = Standard Ratio (Recommended)
- 1:10 = Tougher Dirts Ratio
- 1:5 = Stubborn Dirts Ratio
Porcelain Stain Removal
Booster tile cleaner and procelain stain remover can be used to remove stains from porcelain stoneware. To use Booster as a porcelain stoneware stain remover apply as follows:
- Apply undiluted Booster to the porcelain ssotneware using a small brush or a paint brush.
- Allow the Booster to sit on the area for approximately 10 minutes.
- Use a scrub brush in order to scrub away residues.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- For particularly stubborn stains, cover the stain with plastic and leave covered for several hours on epoxy residues.
Read the information on the safety data sheet and the instructions on the package/can before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and skin.
- Do not mix with other substances.
- Do not use as a cleaner for waxed and glossy surfaces.
The product will last at least 12 months in normal condition, kept away from heat, humidity and sunlight. Close the package after usage.