Professionally Reseal Your Granite in 30 Minutes!
Granite, marble, and all stone Counter tops should be resealed about once per year. Do you need a professional to do it? Absolutely not! WIth Lustro Italiano, you cna reseal you own grnaite in about 30 minutes. Lustro Italiano makes it very easy to get a true professional seal, using the same premium quality sealer (most of the time a better sealer) than what your local granite fabricator would use.
By following the three steps under the "How To Use" tab of this page, you will have a professional grade granite sealing in just 30 minutes.
Lustro Quality Stone Cleaner
Lustro Italiano Stone Cleaner is the ultimate cleaner for your stone's unique finish. This stone sealer contains zero harsh detergents that can strip away your stone's natural polish. Unlike some other household solvents, this cleaner will not shorten the life of stone sealants. Our cleaner comes packaged in a 32 ounce bottle with attachable sprayer for user convenience and can be used as an everyday countertop cleaner. Specifically designed to safely clean stone countertops, vanities, etc, This granite cleaner may also be used for marble, travertine, limestone, onyx, quartz, engineered stone, solid surface, laminate, concrete, glass, ceramic, porcelain, stainless steel sinks and appliances. It is non-abrasive with a light very light scent and the Lustro cleaner removes all streaks, film, residue off the surface.
Lustro Italiano 11 oz. Aerosol Stone Polish
Lustro Italiano Stone Polish comes packaged in a 11 ounce aerosol can specifically designed to bring out the brillian colors of natural stones. Lustro Italiano polish has unique compounds to add a vibrant luster and brilliance to the stone.But even more important, Lustro Italiano Stone Polish has a sealer added. If used on a regular bases, the countertop will never need to be resealed. Use a couple of times a month to add shine to the stone and to maintain its luster. Simply spray on the countertop, let it come to a haze and wipe off with a cloth or paper towel. May be used on all polished natural stone including granite, marble, travertine, limestone, etc. The stone polish is excellent for engineered stone, quartz surfaces, and even concrete countertops! Brings out the natural colors of the stone. By putting a coating on the surface for extra protection, the stone poilsh continually adds sealer with every application so that a professional seal never has to be done.
Lustro Italiano Ultra Premium Sealer
This sealer protects granite, marble, travertine, limestone and other natural stones. This sealer can be applied to polished, honed, brushed and antique finished stones and also works as a premium grout and tile sealer. Also excellent for concrete, pavers, brick, block. Lustro Italiano Natural Stone Sealer is designed to penetrate into the microporosities of the stone to protect against everyday household oils such as olive oil, vegetable oil, grease, etc. The sealer also provides a barrier against foods like wine, soda, coffee, mustard and certain types of water that has the potential to stain stone or create water marks.
Lustro Italiano Natural Stone Sealer will not change the natural colors of the stone and allows the stone to breathe without
leaving a film on the surface.
- Durability: Under normal applications, the sealer will last 4-5 years on countertops. For high traffic floors, it will last up to 1 year.
- Coverage: approximately 50-70 square feet per 250 ml can.
- Shelf life: lasts up to 1 year in normal household conditions between 65-77 degrees.
Lustro Italiano Natural Stone Sealer is manufactured in Italy using premium raw materials to produce a sealer that can't be beat!
- Clean stone with Lustro Italiano Cleaner to remove all surface oils, foods, dirt, etc.
- Remove all stains from the stone BEFORE you use Lustro Italiano Sealer.
- Apply Lustro Sealer with a brush, sponge, or pour onto the stone and spread with a paper towel.
- Allow Lustro to set on the stone for approximately 5 minutes. If the stone absorbs all of the Lustro apply more to the stone. Once Lustro has stopped absorbing into the stone, wipe off all excess from the top. If applying for the first time, we suggest applying a second coat after 1 hour using the same application.
- After removing all product from the surface, allow the stone to dry 6 hours before food application. On floors, wait 24 hours before use.
Lustro Sealer is a solvent based sealer that will have an odor when being applied. The odor will disappear within 1 hour of application. Follow with Lustro cleaner and polish as cleaning and maintainance for your stone.